Drones have been on my mind a lot lately. Once our new office construction is finished (less than a month to go with that!) we are going to start building drones in our new office shop space.
Our initial plan will be to follow Paul’s detailed blog here. I am excited for the new Go Pro camera too which comes out in October.
The excitement over drones became really big when Amazon Prime did this video last year. Recently, I ran across a really cool Facebook post by Jeremiah Owyang that discuss 10 potential uses for a personal drone:
- take pics
- home repairs (gutter work, cutting limbs, roof inspection)
- carrying around your phone for you
- charging your devices
- live video chat
- run small errands
- health diagnostics and basic care
- personal security and navigation
- personal entertainment (play catch with you)
- be a relationship companion (a “Her”)
What are your thoughts on drones and uses for personal drones?