Brinktop is a new startup that we started working on 6 months ago. Milestones achieved thus far include:
- Significant customer discovery and customer interviews
- Initial product prototype built: a DIY Android tablet kit
- Large prospective customers list built
Team members today include:
- Ben Mitchell – CEO
- James Estes – part-time contractor
- Gallagher Pryor (CTO) & myself (President) – contributors from ArrayFire
Thus far, we have leveraged engineering talent from ArrayFire to contribute to Brinktop. However, the demands of Brinktop now warrant the adding of a technical co-founder to our team.
This technical co-founder role has the benefit of reduced risk given that many unknowns have already been eliminated from our startup, while still benefiting from co-founder status on our team. Major responsibility is to make beautiful products and lead the technical side of the business. Attributes important for this role include: ambitious, startup-minded, and technically talented.
If you know anyone who would fit this role, please let me know: firstname.lastname@example.org